Turning 6 in 2022
Updated: Dec 11, 2021
Looking to be the next Matilda or Socceroo well it all starts at grassroots football.
If you are new to the game, high level details as follows for U6’s.
• 4 v 4 (small sided field - approx 30x20)
• No Goalkeeper, Throw ins and Corners
• Max Interchange players 3 (team size 5-7 players)
• Game Time 40 minutes (20 x 2)
• Ball Size 3
• Boys teams play Saturday mornings
• Girls teams play Saturday mornings
• Registrations open early January
• Team allocations early February
• Season starts late March/Early April
• Season ends in August
If you are thinking about playing a team sport next year why not join Ramsgate RSL FC. The club is one of the larger clubs within the area which caters for all levels and has separate boys and girls teams.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org before registrations open online in early January.
Also if you have a group of friends wishing to play together that is not a problem.